ic-e92d programming file

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ic-e92d programming file

Post by MW0RUH on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:04 am

I have now completed the construction of a useable icf file for the IC E92D. this file is specifically designed to optimise the use of GB7CD. mail me to my callsign at gb7cd.co.uk for a copy (UPDATE: this file is now available directly from the site for registered members).
Please note the ic-e92d software and connection lead is required to make use of this file.
Installation is the responsibility of the installer and neither myself or this website can accept liability if by using the file you are unable to make it function. or if by using it you overwrite current settings and are unable to retrieve them.,
I would recommend making a back up of the current settings before loading any file provided.
normal procedure when installing new software or update files.

DAI

Last edited by dave.2w0ruh on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

MW0RUH
Admin

View user profile http://www.2w0ruh.me.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ic-e92d programming file

Post by Briangw6wtk on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi Dave
Well done on all your hard work, I know the software is a fiddle. It will be good when we can put it to the test on CD.
Brian

Briangw6wtk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gw4thk on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm

I've sent you an email Dave, just bought an ic-e92d and a dongle so I need as much help as possible if I'm to get my head around this mode, so far though its very interesting and brings a bit more intrigue into the hobby, well for me anyways :-)
Thanks for this web site and your help so far.

Bill

gw4thk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gw4thk on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Sorry so long saying thanks Dave but got the file and it's working fine, I'm playing around with the software to customise it to my requirements, amazing piece of kit.
I haven't been very active due to I'll health but hope to be up and about soon and using D-Star with CD soon.

thanks again Dave much appreciated

Bill

gw4thk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top